March 22, 2011

I review books too!

Wow! I can't believe I've made another blog when I can hardly keep up with my
first one! Silly me always trying to bite off more then I can chew!

For those of you who aren't following me and note I only have 2 actual followers on my other blog... I'm Jocelyn but I also go by Nelly and Crazy Writer. I - after looking at all my friends blogs (and a couple of strangers) - decided that I should become a book reviewer but my blog was full of just about everything else involving my personal life and my writing life I decided adding my book life in there too would be too much so I made this blog.

I will basically just review books (Trying to keep it simple!) But might add a few other juicy tidbits just to keep you interested in the blog.

 Well enough about me let's get book reviewing!

- Jocelyn AKA Crazy Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment