May 27, 2011

Follow Friday #5

OK I totally DIDN'T keep my promise but I have a good reason! I was in Victoria for the long weekend so I was therefore unavailable and without internet access. Then for the rest of the week our internet's been down so I haven't been able to get on. But I did finish some good books! I read Across the Universe by Beth Revis and Looking for Alaska by John Green. They were both great and reviews for those two books coming soon! Also I'm going to be reviewing ton's of books this coming Sunday so if your looking for some good reviews I'm posting New and Old reviews never posted here before on the blog so watch out for that. Anyways on to Follow Friday.




This week's question is,

 Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

Well so far this week I've read Across the Universe, Looking for Alaska, and I'm nearly finished The Throne of Fire and Heist Society so I'd say I read about 3-4 books a week I don't usually listen to books or read them on kindle/ebook so most likely you'll see me settled down with a paperback or (preferably) hardcover.

Anyways if your a new follower! Hi! If your old! Hi! It's great that you've hopped by to say hello!
Also right after this post I'll be posting two new awesome covers that have just been revealed and more info on the book!

See you soon and thanks for following!

- Jocelyn AKA Crazy Writer

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of books! jealous! I really hope you like Across the Universe, I heard it's supposed to be fantastic. I haven't read it yet, but want to. Here's my hop:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday.html
    happy reading and have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Across the Universe and Looking For Alaska. I've yet to read Heist Society but I hope it will be soon. I also don't listen to audiobooks and haven't tried to. Anyway, I'm a new follower and have a great weekend!

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete