April 14, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday

Sorry about not blogging in awhile! My reviews for Before I Fall and Clockwork Angel are coming for sure tommorrow. But while you wait I've decided to participate in Third Sentence Thursday. A weekly meme hosted by Sniffly Kitty. For the rules look below.


1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!

At the moment I'm reading 5 different books, so I'll put the sentence from the book that is right by my side.



"I adore Dickens."

Only three words, fit for the third sentence. Short but simple. Though I've got to say this wasn't the sentence that hooked me. Yes my school might be named after the man himself but the books aren't at all on my top ten favourites list, nor my top 100 list. Yet I'm 143 pages into it so I definitely recommend it!

Anyways reviews coming soon and I hoped you liked my Third Sentence Teaser!

- Jocelyn AKA Crazy Writer

1 comment:

  1. I dunno about dickens. I only read one of his books though. How can you juggle that many books o_0 It's so hard to keep track of what's going on in which one.

    ReplyDelete