April 21, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday

First of all I want to say sorry about not posting I've had a crazy busy week , as we're getting renovations done on our house, and we're staying in a little apartment for the time being. Anyways on to Third Sentence Thursday.

Third Sentence Thursday

At the moment I'm reading the fourth book in the Pretty Little Liars, Unbelievable!

My reviews for the other PLL books will come up soon! But anyways on to the Third Sentence Teaser!
"Everyone - Hanna Marin's parents, Officer Wilden, Hanna's best friend Mona Vanderwaal, and Lucas Beatie, a boy in her class at Rosewood day - was staring at her."

I know. Super long sentence, but I hoped you liked it. It introduces a lot of characters that are mostly important to the story! So don't you want to know what's up with Hanna? Who is everybody staring at? Where they are? Why? Pick up the first Pretty Little Liars book now!

- Jocelyn AKA Crazy Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment